Congratulations to Elstree UTC Sixth Form students who have celebrated some excellent results this year. It was a strong year for our specialist subjects with A Level Creative Writing, Film Studies and Media Arts achieving 100% pass rates and seeing students achieve beyond expectation.
97% of students successfully passed A level courses including:
- Lauren Andrews – A*, A, A, B
- Indigo Levy – A, B, B
- Kathryn Duggan – A, B, B
- Toby Constad – B, B, B
- Rory Trainor – A, B, B
Our Level 3 BTEC courses were also successful. Again, our specialism performed well, led by Theatrical Hair and Makeup where 80% of students achieved Distinction.
100% of students successfully passed Level 3 BTEC including:
- Rafi Galkoff – Distinction, Distinction, B
- James Deacon – Distiction, Distinction, Pass
- Georgia Myerson – Distinction, Merit, B
- Aimee Dryan – Distinction, B, B
- Sam Rabin – A, B, Merit
- Dylan Van DeMolen – Distinction, Merit
All our students are moving on to university, further training or employment including:
- Leeds, Birmingham, Falmouth, Aberystwyth, Brunel, Hertfordshire, Dundee, UAL and Bournemouth University
- Liverpool Institute of Performing Arts, East15 Acting School, Christine Blundell Makeup Academy
We wish them all ongoing success! We are very proud of this first graduating year group – Keep in touch!