Congratulations to Elstree UTC Sixth Form students who have celebrated some excellent results this year. It was a strong year for our specialist subjects with A Level Creative Writing, Film Studies and Media Arts achieving 100% pass rates and seeing students achieve beyond expectation.
97% of students successfully passed A level courses including:
- Lauren Andrews – A*, A, A, B
- Indigo Levy – A, B, B
- Kathryn Duggan – A, B, B
- Toby Constad – B, B, B
- Rory Trainor – A, B, B
Our Level 3 BTEC courses were also successful. Again, our specialism performed well, led by Theatrical Hair and Makeup where 80% of students achieved Distinction.
100% of students successfully passed Level 3 BTEC including:
- Rafi Galkoff – Distinction, Distinction, B
- James Deacon – Distiction, Distinction, Pass
- Georgia Myerson – Distinction, Merit, B
- Aimee Dryan – Distinction, B, B
- Sam Rabin – A, B, Merit
- Dylan Van DeMolen – Distinction, Merit
All our students are moving on to university, further training or employment including:
- Leeds, Birmingham, Falmouth, Aberystwyth, Brunel, Hertfordshire, Dundee, UAL and Bournemouth University
- Liverpool Institute of Performing Arts, East15 Acting School, Christine Blundell Makeup Academy
We wish them all ongoing success! We are very proud of this first graduating year group – Keep in touch!
GCSE / A-Level Results and Year 12 Enrolment Day – Thursday 13th August, Thursday 20th August 2015 and Friday 21st August 2015
- Thursday 13th August is results day for A-Level.
- Thursday 20th August is results day for GCSE. We will release results to Elstree students from 10.00 and open enrolment from 11.00 until 14.00.
External applicants – if you can make it in with your results we would be more than happy to enrol you on this day. There will be specialist staff on hand to photocopy your results and discuss your options with you.
- Friday 21st August we will open again from 11.00 until 14.00 for enrolment and specialist staff will be on hand to discuss all the options available to you at the college.
- If for any reason you are unable to make either of these dates then please email admissions on email@example.com and we will make alternative arrangements.