Spotlight on EUTC [Autumn 2016 - Issue 02]
The EUTC Calander is now fully populated: Available at http://www.elstreeutc.co.uk/calander/
- Monday, Wednesday, Thursday 26, 28, 29 September - Period 7 Science Intervention
- Monday 26th Elstree Voice will be on4-5pm in the studio and will be a regular club
- Monday 26th BTEC interventions still are taking place 4-5pm. Important that students attend and catch up with work missing from last year.
- Monday 26th P1 & P2 - Royal Navy Project in room 23 - CDE/YPA
- Monday 26th P7 - Elstree Voice - run by MWR & AMA
- Wednesday 28th 4-5 The Architects Dance Company run by JMA
- Wednesday 28th CDE Gold Arts Award Peer Network Training (CDE out all day)
- Thursday 28th P1 & P2 - Royal Navy Project in room 23 - CDE/YPA
- Thursday 296pm to 7.30pm - New Year 10 Welcome
- The Architects Dance Company
Thank you all the students who took part in the auditions and well done to all. We are delighted to announce that students have been chosen for the company. Please see Mr Marks for further details.
- Our Royal Navy UTC Challenge team had their first meeting. Their challenge is 'Operation Amphibious Angel'. We wish them luck in their development of this project.
- Year 12 Dance Trip Letter has been sent to Parents. Payment due 6th October. Any questions please speak to Yvonne on reception or Mr Marks.
- Reminder - Year 13 drama trip to Dr Faustus is Tuesday 27 September, 19.30pm. Please speak to Miss Wedd if you have any questions.
- BTEC interventions still are taking place Monday 4-5pm. Important that students attend and catch up with work missing from last year.
- 3 October Open day morning
- 13 October Open evening 6pm - 9pm
- 24 October Half term
- 3 November New Year 12 Parent / Carers Consultation Evening 6pm - 7.30pm